Friday, April 29, 2011

Birthday Boy!



 My best friend, Mandie's, son is turning one!  So I made some cookies!  We are exchanging goods.  See, she is a Jewel Kade stylist ( www.jewelkade.com/amandaharvath ) and I have a small obsession with this jewelry.  Cookies for necklace, sounds like a deal to me. 

Only one small problem......
I spelled her son's name wrong!!!! 

Seriously, how did I make such a mistake?  I was taking these pictures when I glanced at the invitation and noticed that there is no "y" in his name.  I keep telling myself anyone could have made this mistake.  But I feel as a best friend theres no excuse.  Well, luckily she has a sense of humor and is understanding.  And I have extra cookies and leftover icing to make some with his name spelled correctly.  So the "Cayden" cookies will go to the bottom of the pile.  :)


1 comment:

  1. I really like the cookies!

    I was wondering what kind/tone blue you use for your cookies and perhaps the brand of the color.

    Thank you very much! :)

    ReplyDelete